Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

January 1st, 2012
 I love you, whoever is reading this. I am blessed to see another new year. Robin asked me to tell stories of my past. My memory is not that good but I will try to work on that this year.
A good memory today is that Robin and Ronnie and Candi came by to see me. I had lost my phone and was searching for it.That turned out good, I had left it at the nursing home. I can remember when no one I knew has a cell phone. I wonder what we did without them. I can even remember when  as a child we didn't even have a house phone. We lived at the Quarry in a duplex with an outhouse lol.
When we got our phone... all ..well my few friends from school wanted to come use it and of course my Daddy told them that they could not use it. Embarrassed me to no end. That's all for today! 

No comments: