Saturday, April 19, 2008

What Am I Up To????

260 pounds


I don't say this with pride, I am ashamed of how I have let my body get so out of control. No one force feeds me.....I am not crippled.....I am lazy....

Correction.....
WAS Lazy!

Today is the first day of the REST of my life. I ask GOD to help me win this battle.
If I can trust HIM to get me through cancer then I surly can trust HIM to help me now. My Sisters are helping me and I know they must believe I can win this fight. I will not let either of you down.

I will post my weight every week. If you have any advise for me or kind words of support :) just post them. I know we all have busy lives and sometimes posting on the blog is next to impossible.

Hugs to all who reads this.





1 comment:

Deedra said...

I know you can do it sis. If you can beat cancer, you can beat this. It is EXTREMELY hard though. It is an everyday struggle for me. I have to get up everyday and get back on track, remind myself to exercise and eat healthy. Most importantly, you are doing this for YOU, not me or Kendra. We want to see you succeed and live a long, healthy life. We love you!!