Saturday, February 23, 2008

What a difference a Day makes.


On this date 6 years ago Wanda called to say Greg was gone. I said "gone where". I thought to myself good for you Greg getting away for awhile. Then she said the words that I will never get out of my mind. Greg's dead. I wondered why she would be so hateful to call me and say that my brother was dead. My brother, I didn't have time to say goodby. I needed to talk to him , to tell him I loved him. He just can't be dead.
I still think that today 6 years later, I will think that until I die.
I can't write anymore. I love you Greg.

1 comment:

Deedra said...

Hey, I guess we were thinking alike. I still can't believe he is gone and I wish he were here so bad.

I love you sis!
Deedra

PS. I have no idea who that was who posted that comment...